NCDs Check Point
After a sucesfull Know Your Numbers campaign in Guzang community, Value Health Africa is proud to annouce NCDs (Non-Communcable Diseases) Checkpoint project. Which will run in selected Hospitals and Clinics in and around Bamenda town from the 4th of september continuing throughout the year.
This NCDs project is aimed at enabling people know their health statues in relation to Non-Communicable Diseases like HighBlood Pressure, Diabetes and Obessity and at very affordable rates. The selected Clinics and Hospitals for this project include
- Mt Sinai Laboratory Clinic (city chemist round about)
- Divine Favour Clinic (Mulang)
- Providence Polyclinic (Focha Street)
- Emmanuel Clinic (Rendezvous junction)
- Unite For Health Clinic (Cow Street)
- Family Medical Diagnostic Laboratory (Hospital round about)
screening at these CHECKPOINTS for the above diseases [HighBlood Pressure, Obesity, Diabetes] is 500frs for all and 1000 frs CFA for [Cervical Cancer]
If you happen to find yourself around one of these CHECKPOINTS make sure you get tested and inform familly and friends too.