Strategies to lead the formation of UHC Alliance in Cameroon
Value Health Health Africa in collaboration with Global Health strategies to lead the formation of UHC Alliance in Cameroon.
Our specific objective is to;
• To organize a meeting with health care providers, community representatives and civil
society organizations to form a UHC coalition in the North West Region of Cameroon.
• To develop a framework for collaboration between health care providers to ensure
universal health coverage in the North West Region.
This two day advocacy and collaborative workshop are scheduled to take place on 11th and 12th of December 2019.
Our key message will be for health care providers to collaborate in order to ensure equity in the provision of health care services in conflict areas.
We are targeting the following audiences;
• National and international NGO and foundations providing health services in the North West Region of Cameroon
• National Health Care providers in conflict areas (district hospitals and clinics)
• The government ministry of Health
• Civil society organizations
• Community representatives,
• Representatives of youth organizations
Trough the Following link