Value Health Africa (VAHA) is a non-profit, whose mission is to add value to life by improving health and
wellness in Cameroon. Our work is focused on reducing premature mortality from communicable and
non-communicable diseases and fostering sexual and reproductive health, through strengthening
access to primary health care, policy advocacy and research.
Advocacy/Community Engagement Manager
Coordinator of Value Health Institute of Research
National Coordinator Cameroon
Our Mission, Goal and Vision
Value Health Africa (VAHA)'s mission is to alleviate human suffering by improving health and wellbeing for all irrespective of age, gender or race in Cameroon and Africa at large.
Our Goal is to improve Health and Wellness by reducing the burden of diseases and fostering Sexual and Reproductive Health and rights in underserved communities.
A Cameroon with a resilient health system and where citizens are empowered with the right information and resources to make healthy decisions.
- To create awareness on the ills of infectious and non-communicable diseases: by educating the public on these diseases, their methods of contraction and the methods of prevention, through community sensitization and health promotion programs.
- To contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of poor women, children and youths by increasing their access to satisfactory primary health care services including sexual and reproductive health care information.
- To improve on access to clean potable water, hygiene and sanitation in communities.
- To improve on access to primary health care through advocacy and community mutual health schemes.
- To carry out research on diseases of public health importance to improve decision making with regards to these diseases.